Mini-Coopers visit Audubon
Scores of MINI-Cooper’s visited Audubon on their way across country this week on the annual “MINI-Takes the States” trip.
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:11 pm | Updated: 1:14 pm, Thu Jul 12, 2012.
The 2012 MINI Takes the States road trip made a stop in Audubon on Tuesday to admire the town’s most famous resident: Albert the Bull.
The 3,903 mile trip across the United States, began on July 4 in New York and will wrap up on July 15 in Los Angeles. Organizers estimated that several thousand drivers and their MINI-Cooper cars would be participating in the event, at some point. While the number stopping through Audubon was nowhere near several thousand, locals were treated to a MINI-Invasion as nearly 100 MINI-Coopers came to town to see Albert.
The group was on the Des Moines to Lincoln, Neb. leg of the trip. Several commented that the trip was, “Amazing.” And of course, even one of the MINI’s itself had to pose with Albert.
Posted in News on Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:11 pm. Updated: 1:14 pm.
Drowning at rock cut
Special edition coming
SOFTBALL: Trojanns’ run at State cut short by Bondurant-Farrar
“Why life in Cass County?”
Atlantic man named to Iowa Department of Education instructional task force
Read article here -
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
- MINI CooperS: Picture Perfect Day In Waukee The US MINI Cooper tour left the Des Moines metro...
- BMW enjoys record sales in June BMW enjoys record sales in JuneFriday, 06 July 2012 15:07FRANKFURT:...
- MINI Cooper Clubman Mobile DJ vehicle nominated for 2012 ISES Esprit Award, "Best Industry Contribution." Discover Yahoo! With Your FriendsExplore news, videos, and much more...
- MINI Coopers invade Iowa during 12-day trek Text Size: ASmall Text AMedium Text ALarge Text View Large...
- BMW Group Design Wins the 2012 Green GOOD DESIGNTM Award for the First Time BMW Group Design Wins the 2012 Green GOOD DESIGNTM Award...